There are numerous reasons to set up your own website, to promote your business, share your life with friends and family, make money online and etc.
1. Decide on a domain name.
For example: facebook.com, yahoo.com, google.com, msn.com
2. Buy your domain name and find a host for your website. I can recommend you guys to use 1&1 hosting.
Follow these steps in ordering a website.
- Click on “Domain Search”
- Type your domain for example: facebook.com and click on “check” to see the availability of your domain name.
- If your domain is available then you can continue by clicking on “Continue” button. If your domain is not available then you may need to choose another unique domain name.
- You need to choose a hosting package that will hold your domain or host your domain. You can choose any of the packages, depends on you what package fits your needs. I can recommend a beginner package if you are a newbie or if your and expert and the features that you are looking for fits for the developer package then you can order that one.
4. Create your site. You can any software to design your website or the tools that is provided in your hosting package like website builder in your 1&1 control panel.
5. Upload your files. If you do not know how to upload your files to the server then you may contact the technical support.